Nutricima - Lagos
The Job: Management Accountant
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Analyse Business performance versus targets.
* Prepare management decision making reports as at when due.
* Prepare annual departmental and business budgets.
* Manage Revenue and Cost Projections.
* Measure business performance by product.
* Prepare monthly variance analysis.
* Provide regular cash management reports and forecasting.
* Monitor MFG / Pro transactions to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
* Report and investigate variances.
The right candidate must:
* Possess a B.Sc. Degree in Accounting.
* Have 3-5 years cognate experience in the FMCG industry.
* Be an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
* Have a good knowledge of MFG / Pro Accounting software.
* Be highly computer literate especially a sound knowledge of MicroSoft Excel.
* Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
* Have a sound knowledge of IAS / SAS
* Possess good interpersonal skills
* Have eye for details and be self-motivated.
* Must be a good team player.
* Must have a flexible approach to work and be able to work under pressure.
* Have a CANDO attitude, exhibiting our core values- COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 23 Jul 2008
Click here to apply