CALEB UNIVERSITY RECRUITING ACADEMICS STAFF
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
Department of Architecture:
- Senior Lecture/Lecturer with background in computer aided Design
Department of Building and Quantity Surveying:
i) Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Quantity Surveying with background in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Building or Architecture.
ii) Building Degree Programme
Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Building with background in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Quantity Surveying.
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COPAS)
Department of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology
- Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Microbiology
- Lecturer in Zoology / Aquaculture
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Physical Chemistry
- Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Chemistry
Department of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
- Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Mathematics
- Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Statistics
- Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Computer Science
Department of Physics and Applied Physics
- Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Physics
- Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Computational Modeling
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSOMAS)
Department of Accounting
- Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Accounting
- Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Banking and Finance
Department of Business Administration
- Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Business Administration
- Lecturer in Statistics
- Lecturer in Operational Research
Department of Economics
- Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in Economics
Department of General Studies
- Senior Lecturer / Lecturer in French
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Professor: PhD with at least 12 years Post-qualification experience in
University teaching, and research in the relevant areas, Candidate must have a good record of scholarly publications along with evidence of considerable teaching and supervision of research as well as demonstrable capacity for academic leadership. Candidates are expected to be registered with the various recognized professional bodies, as well as have ICT proficiency,
Senior Lecturer: PhD with at least 6 years post-qualification cognate
Experience buttressed with a reasonable level of publication, and ICT proficiency.
Lecturer - PhD with a wide span of placement depending on years of
Teaching and research experience along with publications record,
And ICT proficiency.
In exceptional cases candidates with good Masters Degree, and the highest professional qualification and experience in their areas, which have advanced in their Doctoral programmes will be considered. However, such appointments will be at a level commensurate with their qualifications.
Academic Staff Salary Package: Very attractive and negotiable
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Candidates shall submit twenty (20) copies of the applications and
Curriculum Vitae with documentation including passport photograph and
Photocopies of Certificates and Awards.
- Three (3) Referees Reports from the Nominees in the Curriculum Vitae
should accompany the application (sealed)
-All documents shall be addressed to the
Registrar, Caleb University,
Kayode Odusola Crescent, off CMD Road,
Magodo, Lagos. P.M.B. 21238,
And shall bear the position applied for at the top left hand corner of the package.
Fully documented applications should be received not later than two weeks