| A leading oil and gas Services Company requires the services of a|
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / ENGINEER
The successful candidate will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy of the company.
· Generate and develop new and existing businesses / markets for the company?s products and services.
· Evaluate and manage company business relationships
· Set objectives on regular targets to be achieved
· Liaise with various departments on issues regarding business development
· Monitor industry trends and reports to determine the potential of new and existing businesses
· Network with senior executives oil and gas companies with a view to developing support for new and ongoing projects
· Give periodic update on company presentation materials to potential clients
· Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to management
· Liaise with clients to get feedback to operations for quality improvement on future jobs.
· Perform other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time.
· Good sales and marketing skills
· Strong knowledge of the petroleum industry and associated projects
· Good organizational and interpersonal skills
· Diligent and decisive
· Excellent oral and written communication
· NSE and / or COREN registration will be a plus
A good University degree preferably in the Natural Sciences or Engineering with minimum of 6 - 10 years post qualification experience in the oil and gas industry.
Interested applicants should attach their Resumes in MS word on email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this advert.