|NCB Administrator |
* Undertake administration and planning duties for the NCB Manager and Advisor.
* Coordinate with other members of the NCB team on administrative tasks to
ensure seamless workflow across the department.
* Update and follow-up on delegated tasks within the department to ensure
deadlines are met and projects are kept on schedule.
* Develop and maintain a procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of
* Prepare correspondence/weekly and monthly reports for management review.
* Check deadlines and prioritize incoming/departmental requests.
* Respond to enquiries on own initiative, referring to superiors when necessary.
* Interface with NCB unit heads and their assistants, internal/external customers
* Maintain a diary on behalf of the NCB Manager and Advisor to ensure they are
aware of upcoming important meetings and events.
* Coordinate department meetings.
* Support unit heads in organizing and coordinating unit activities.
* Prepare agenda for meetings, arrange meeting facilities, take minutes and
* Maintain an efficient filing and retrieval system.
* Process and follow-up on all departmental requisitions and expenditures
following due process.
* Arrange local and international travel process in liaison with relevant
departments, preparing itinerary, cash advance requests and retirements after
* Prepare and maintain administrative budget.
* Ensure confidentiality in all communication and documentation.
* Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines
of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the dept, etc.
* Safety – Responsible for personal safety, safe working practices for the dept, etc.
Understand and follow OH&S procedures. Responsible for departmental HSE
initiatives in order to meet KPIs.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and database programs.
* Experience in Internet research.
* Strong organizer and planner.
* Has a proactive approach to their work.
* Good problem solving skills.
* Takes accountability of tasks assigned to them.
Study and review department's procedures and recommend management's action to improve operating procedures. Take initiative on requests and inquiries of administrative nature Provide guidance to unit assistants/clerical staff.
Send resumes/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org