Exciting opportunity exists in the following area for energetic, dynamic and team player.
POSITION: HR Officer
AGE: 25 – 30 years
Successful candidate would be responsible for:
• Assist H, HR with communicating & enforcing company policies
• Coordinate staff training and development
• Coordinate staff health care
• Ensure staff welfare
• Coordinate the staff canteen
• Handle staff celebrations
• Ensure organisational culture is maintained
• Overseeing expatriate's residence e.t.c
• Ensure good working environment for staff
• Carry out other tasks and assignments as directed by the Head, Human Resources.
Head, Human Resources.
The successful candidate should be a mature person, honest, display high sense of responsibility, possesses eyes for details, confident, proactive, a goal getter, have team spirit, good interpersonal skills, assertive, professional approach, ability to work under pressure.
Minimum Qualification / Experience Required:
a. B.Sc. in any of the social sciences.
b. Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in related field.
Skills & Competencies Required:
a) Excellent interpersonal skills.
b) High level of computer literacy.
c) Data compilation and management skills.
d) Strong communication skills.
e) Ability to work under pressure.
f) Analytical skills.
g) Presentation skills.
h) Training plan / Management skills.
Send CV to HR@servetek.net on or before Thursday, 2nd Octoebr, 2008.