We are looking to recruit a highly experienced Account Officer that would be responsible for management of Accounts within an engineering, procurement & construction environment.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
• Possess a degree in Accounting obtained at a minimum of 2nd Class upper division from a reputable institution.
• The candidate must be a chartered member of any professional accounting body. (ICAN,ACCA etc)
• Not to be more than 40 years old with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a challenging environment.
• A very good knowledge of MS office suites with an exceptional Knowledge of MS Excel is required.
• Adequate knowledge of Peachtree Accounting package is desirable.
• Maintain the books of account including updates
• Generate monthly management accounts
• Handle cash and bank transactions
• Cost control analysis – Project planning and costing
• Cash flow and revenue projection from various projects
• Provide interface between project financing and overall company accounts
• Define and implement finance strategies and build performance management
• Perform other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time.
• Also the candidate must have:
A stable character with proven integrity
Honest and have excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to be a team player.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
Ability to adapt to varying work situations.
Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility.
Able to work under pressure
Send electronic CVs to email@example.com using the Reference code as the subject.
Deadline for this advert is 2weeks