Zain Group, the leading telecommunications mobile operator servicing over 50 million customers in 22 countries across the Middle East and Africa is in urgent need of a
CT1901 - HR Manager South-West Region
Operator: Zain Nigeria Job Family: Human Resources
Department: Operations Section: Regions
Goal of the Job:
To provide professional HR services and support to the regional staff.
· HR Interventions at regional level.
· Co-ordination of HR Agenda for the region.
· HR Policy Implementation at regional level.
· Regional Headcount Planning and sourcing.
· Manage Organizational Development Interventions for the region.
· Facilitate Performance Management and Monitoring.
· Facilitate staff Development process.
· Facilitate Employee Relations and Employee Well-being process.
· Provision of monthly HR Reports to the GM (i.e. Hr Dashboard Report).
· Collation of HR indices/statistics for Central HR use.
Requirement for Suitable Candidates:
· Advanced facilitation skills.
· Ability to design HR Interventions.
· Sound knowledge of Celtel Nigeria Policies and Procedures.
· Excellent Communication skills.
· Problem Solving and Analysis skills.
· Excellent Conflict Management skills.
· Sound knowledge of Telecommunication business drivers.
· Project Management skills.
· Excellent knowledge of relevant Nigerian Labors Laws.
· Bachelors' degree in any of the Social Sciences
· Relevant Post Graduate qualification and /or Project Management experience will be an added advantage.
· 5 - 7 years experience, with a minimum of 3-4 years as a generalist HR Consultant).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
For details on how to apply, CLICK HERE