Brunel distinguishes itself by providing recruitment and resourcing services and solutions that enhance efficiency and add value to our clients' businesses.
Brunel Energy Nigeria is recruiting for several positions.
• BSc or HND secretarial administration
• Good command of word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes
• Significant experience as a team secretary in a demanding environment and must possess over 6 years secretarial experience.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in the oil and gas industry with some experience in supply chain or logistics processes
• Additional experience with SAP/ MM module, Microsoft applications (excel, word, PowerPoint) and e-sourcing internet tools (portum) will be appreciated
• Significant experience in contractual terms, contractual negotiations, preparation of tenders and administration of contracts.
Quality Control Manager:
• Bachelor degree in engineering or science preferred
• Minimum of 15 years of experience associated with quality management in quality assurance and quality control, coordination of quality activities within engineering, construction, commissioning and start- up projects of various facilities in the oil and gas industry.
• Minimum of 5 years experience as a project quality manager or equivalent experience in management of project quality systems
• Extensive knowledge of and experience in project management, budgeting, cost estimating, project planning, and cost forecasting requirements
• Significant experience as a project construction professional, knowledge of UPMS,EMM, OIMS and CIMS applications is a must
• Detailed knowledge of upstream production facility operations
• 10+ years in project construction and execution, including management of safety, quality and work execution planning for construction.
• Basic knowledge in helicopter mechanic/flight performance
• Holder of HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer) planning of personnel transport
• Human relation skills and high safety awareness
• Autonomy and reliability.
• Any degree with proficient in Microsoft office suite of software programs, lotus notes
• Read, write and speak fluent English, as required to function effectively within a project team
• 10-15 years in construction safety-related positions
• Minimum of 5-10 years of dive experience
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the capacity of offshore dive supervisor
• 10 years minimum experience in offshore dive operation IMCA
• Diving supervisor qualification is a must
Qualified candidates can send their detailed CV to email@example.com
Deadline is 29th August 2008.