Member of the general pubic and prospective applicants are hereby inform.
Go to http://www.unitybankng-tsd.com/na
or read PUNCH, 7TH AUGUST, 2008,
PAGE 45 FOR DETAILS.
IT IS FOR JUNIOR OFFICERS
HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENT
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Applicants are to be recruited in their Zones [see below].
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 22 years for
- Non-Tradesmen/women and 26 years for Tradesmen/women at the time of entry into the Depot NA.
- For female Applicants, possession of Nursing, Catering, Computer Operations etc certificates has added advantage.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit and must not be less than 1.65meters tall for men and 1.63meters for women.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must submit all duly completed forms (printed from this online portal) at the exam venue on the date of the exam.
- The Printed forms shall be accompanied with the following documents :
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates.
- A letter of Identification signed by the identifying officer in Section F of the downloaded Certification form.
- Applicants shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates/Credentials and Online Registration Scratch Card purchased during the screening exercise.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false documents shall be disqualified during or after trainning. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.
Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting.
The Nigerian Army Shall not entertain any enquires in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria.
The Recruitment exercise shall be from..................................................... at the following centres/Nigerian Army Formations/Units locations as shown below. STATES CAPITALS/CENTRES
a. Abia Umuahia
b. Adamawa Yola
c. Akwa Ibom Uyo
d. Anambra Awka
e. Bauchi Bauchi
f. Bayelsa Yenegoa
g. Benue Makurdi
h. Borno Maiduguri
i. Cross-River Calabar
j. Delta Asaba
k. Ebonyi Abakiliki
l. Edo Benin
m. Ekiti Ado-Ekiti
n. Enugu Enugu
o. FCT Abuja
p. Gombe Gombe
q. Imo Owerri
r. Jigawa Dutse
s. Kaduna Kaduna
t. Kano Kano
u. Katsina Katsina
v. Kebbi Birnin Kebbi
w. Kogi Lokoja
x. Kwara Ilorin
y. Lagos Ikeja
z. Nassarawa Keffi
aa. Niger Minna
ab. Ogun Abeokuta
ac. Ondo Akure
ad. Osun Osogbo
ae. Oyo Ibandan
af. Plateau Jos
ag. Rivers Porthacourt
ah. Sokoto Sokoto
ai. Taraba Jalingo
aj. Yobe Damaturu
ak. Zamfara Gusau
A final screening exercise shall be held from................... to ............................. at Headquaters 1 Division Nigerian Army, Kaduna and 82 Division Nigerian Army, Enugu.