Business Day Newspaper is Nigeria's most influential and authoritative business newspaper.
They require young, ambitious and intelligent person with highest standard of integrity, capacity for hard work and ability to build strong working relationship as Assistant Internal Auditor.
Candidate must meet the following qualifications and possess the skills listed below.
1.) Academic qualification: HND/BSC Accounting Plus;
2.) Professional qualification: Any of these recognized qualifications: ACCA, ACA, CPA
3.) Experience: Must have at least 3 years auditing experience in one of the medium-sized audit firms or Accounting experience in a well organized establishment.
4.) Skill/ competencies:
• Strong analytical mind and passion for details
• Proficiency in the use of Quickbook, Excel, Word Packages
• Ability to work in a Team environment
• Work with less Supervision
• Good understanding of General Ledger preparation/ Receivables accounting
Those that do not meet criteria 1 – 4 need not apply
All applications for the above position should be sent with detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 16th November 2008