:: Vacant Positions ::
1. Corporate Information Group, Manager
Telnet Nigeria Limited is in the process of re engineering her Corporate Information Department and is looking for the candidate with a unique combination of technical and business skills that would champion and sustain the change.
Overall Job Objectives
To advise on Information Management, Systems and Technology strategies and policies and ensure that the IT and IS function provides the support required to enable the business achieve its corporate business strategy.
• Formulate and establish strategic plans, policies, objectives and budgets in IT Infrastructure and Systems Management.
• Align strategies with the corporate business strategies in order to ensure that IT supports strategy more effectively.
• Forecast long-range implications of decisions and develop short-term tactics and, also identify new technology opportunities.
• Plan and implement an effective information audit strategy that will enable the organization to gain knowledge about its information resources for proper utilization and accountability.
• Availability Management – Ensure optimum performance of the networks.
• Business Improvement - Define and manage processes and procedures related to information systems development and support.
• Project Management
• Risk Management & Standards
• Policy Development & Maintenance - Formulate, implement and enforce compliance with Management backing, effective Information Security Policies with effective education and awareness strategies.
• Customer Service Management.
• Cost management
• Management Responsibilities: Provide leadership and direction to other staff members in implementing initiatives towards meeting unit objectives i.e. team building and people management.
• Quality Management
B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science, Certificate in ITIL Management, MBA is an added advantage.
Minimum two years experience in Managing IT Infrastructure and at least seven (7) years of experience in an IT industry.
• Good Leadership skills
• Network Administration
• Helpdesk Management
• Good Knowledge of Hardware and Operating Systems
• Good Knowledge of Different Software & System Configuration
• Mail Administration - Lotus Notes
• Server Administration including Terminal Server
• Good communications and Team playing skills
• SLA & OLA Management
• Energetic, Result oriented with a knack for quality.
2. Relationship officer (Telnet Nig. Ltd)
Telnet (Nigeria) Limited is a world class company providing Technology enabled business solutions in the field of information and communication technology through a unique combination of technical and business skills
Overall Job Objectives
To develop, manage and market Telnet Group business solutions towards realization of top line revenue targets.
Generate and analyse relevant information necessary to aid business development of various marketing sectors.
Generate demand and sales for new and existing Technology solutions
Preparation and adequate distribution of marketing collateral for all Telnet solutions
Maintaining client relationship
Collaboration with Corporate strategy and business development unit of the group
Apply planning concepts, tools and techniques to articulate Softworks brand vision.
• Very personable- ability to focus, interact and establish relationship with Business Executives (Decision Makers on Solution Providers)
• Good understanding of Software solutions and partners
• A high degree and evidence of market penetration and achievement of sales target
• Excellent interpersonal/ relationship skills and team spirit
• Creative problem solving skill for generating innovative technology solutions
• Analytical and posses good business skills especially in leads generation and business intelligence.
• Good communication skills ( business writing and oral communication)
• A good knowledge in the use of Microsoft word, Excel etc.
A good first degree in numerate Sciences from a reputable university.
Membership/certification in professional body (Nigeria Institute of Marketing) would be an added advantage.
Minimum of two years work experience in Sales & Marketing in a technology based environment.
3. Software Developer/Programmer (SoftWorks)
SOFTWORKS Limited is a member of TELNET GROUP, a world class company providing Technology enabled business solutions through a unique combination of technical and business skills. Softworks assist clients gain and sustain competitive advantage through the provision of innovative software-based technology solutions.
Overall job objective:
To develop and deliver robust, scalable software solutions based on defined technical/functional specifications. Balancing the practical experience of software building with business vision.
Development and design of technical specifications for application development
Designing, writing and testing of new software programs.
Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
Researching and investigating new technologies.
Identifying and incorporating security requirements and applying best practices in the development of software applications e.g Capability Maturity Model (CMM), Component – based software development.
System Analysis and Design skills.
Creative problem solving skill for generating innovative solutions.
Analytical and drive to initiate and explore various external sources for information generation.
Very personable- ability to focus, interact and establish relationship with Decision Makers on Solution Providers..
Good communication skills (adept in written and oral communication).
A good programming experience in VB. net, .Net , JAVA(J2EE),(C-sharp), SQL server 2000,Oracle 9i/10g.
A good understanding of database system (oracle, MSSQL, mySQL etc).
Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
A good first degree in numerate course from a reputable university. Certification in J2EE, database certifications (SQL 2000 or Oracle) would be an added advantage. Minimum of 2 years in programming. Remuneration is dependent on Skills proficiency.
4. Data Centre Sales & Installation Engineer (iTECO Nig. Ltd)
iTECO Nigeria Limited is a member of TELNET GROUP, a world class company providing Technology enabled business solutions through a unique combination of technical and business skills.
Overall job objective:
Prospect and maintain customers across all verticals in the industry.
Duties, Responsibilities & Skills
• Identify and manage leads (Data centre) including response to quotations and proposals requested by customers.
• Identify new customers and develop new revenue streams for data centre solution.
• Conduct solution analysis (Do need pain analysis, cost benefit analysis and value chain analysis.
• Establish supplier/partner relationship with leading manufacturers of the relevant products for data centre solution (HVAC) etc
• Excellent interpersonal skill
• Creative Problem Solving Skill for Generating Innovative Solutions
• Deep knowledge of ICT industry and competitive environment
• Excellent Communication Skills and negotiation skills
• Good Microsoft Office Application Skills
A Good First Degree in Numerate Course (Engineering, etc)
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should forward a handwritten application, detailed curriculum vitae (including contact e-mail, telephone numbers etc.) Two passport photographs and photocopies of credentials, within one week to:
The Group Human Resources Manager
Telnet (Nigeria) Limited
Plot 242, Kofo Abayomi Street
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com