Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited, part of the Bristow group and a leading Helicopter Operator in Nigeria, is looking for potential Helicopter Pilots.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian Nationals for training as Helicopter Pilots.
The company will sponsor the selected candidates on a Pilot training scheme. Successful candidates will be employed as Pilots by Bristow in Nigeria.
Qualification and Experience:
• Candidates should possess a minimum degree (2nd class lower division) from a recognized university with at least 1 year post NYSC experience.
• Candidates with or currently undergoing a Commercial Pilot Licence ( CPL – A or H) Course or, already in possession of an ICAO equivalent Licence, would also be considered.
• Candidate should possess S.S.C.E or its equivalent with a minimum of 5 credits in one siting, including English, Mathematics and Physics.
• Candidate must be a Nigeria national
• Btw 22-28 yrs old
• Fluency in, and ve a proper understanding of English Language.
The selection process will involve written examinations, problem solving, computer-based aptitude test, medical and a series of interviews.
Method of application:
Interested candidates should send their handwritten applications enclosing detailed CV, copies of all credentials, NYSC discharge certificate, birth certificate and two (2) passport photographs. The final date of submission of application is three weeks from now.
Details should be sent to:
The General Manager Human Resources
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited,
Old Domestic Wing, M.M. Airport,
P.O. Box 11,
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around